Tuesday 12 March 2013

Rudolph blacknose

I have also  made today, a card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. (see link at side) As I was unable to do last weeks sketch challenge, I thought I would combine the two challenges and do this weeks colours of gold, black and white and last weeks layout. So here is Rudolph, but of course I couldn't give him a red nose so he has got a black one.



The stamps are from Banana Frog and they are stamped with Versamark and heat embossed in gold.  The gold card is from my stash.  This card I found a bit more work as it involved a lot of measuring and I haven't got a very straight eye so it took a lot of fiddling to get it looking  right, but  I like the end result now.  Tomorrow I hope to make another couple of cards for more challenges. Oh dear, am I getting the bug?

7 comments:

  1. Love that you used last week's sketch to make your card. it looks perfect to me, love that cheeky little reindeer! I definitely think you've got the bug Viji - hurray!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet reindeer image Viji, you've made a lovely card with him! Well done on combining the colour and sketch challenges, you did a fab job on both!
    Welcome to the world of blogging and challenges, thanks for sharing your work with us at 52 {C}CT and please do come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so cute! What a fabulous image--and I LOVE that you combined it with last week's sketch! Fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a fun card - I do like the way you've combined last week's sketch and this week's colours! Fab! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used the sketch from last week and the color combo from this week to make your card - bonus points and a gold star from me :o) Seriously, wonderful job! Love Rudolph. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute and well designed. You might check out the challenge on jinglebellesrock blog. I think this card would also fit that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent this card! I just love!
    Congratulations to the honors!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete