Thursday 7 March 2013

Little Brown Mouse

I managed to get my kingfisher onto the Make My Monday Challenge blog, but I needed Jacqueline's help again. Thanks Jacqueline.  Just to see if I have got the idea now, and to try and cement the procedure I am going to try and submit my little brown mouse card.

Again I have used Stamps Away Wildlife series, which are lovely.  The oak leaves are Stamps Away too, which I embossed with clear embossing powder and brushed over with gold mica powder to give them a sheen. The background is coloured with Distress inks and embossed with a leaf embossing folder, gold mica powder again brushed over. The greeting is one from Stampin' Up. Hope you like it.


8 comments:

  1. Hi again! yes you did it! I love this scene and the leaves are fabulous. thank you for joininig us at MMM
    Suzi B x
    ps welcome to Blogland ... it's addictive.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous card and such a sweet image...love your colours...welcome to blogland...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vigi, I can't believe you have not blogged before, your cards are amazing, love the leaves on this and I remembered your gorgeous Xmas card. Welcome yo the world of blogging. Why not add a 'follow be email' to your sidebar then every time you post, those you have submitted their email will get an email of your post.
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Viji, you know I LOVE this little mouse stamp and I really like how you have twisted the panel.
    Beautifully done!!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card, good luck with your blog, I am a newbie too and really enjoying virtually meeting so many lovely people.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Viji, welcome to blogland! Love your little mouse card especially your leafy embellishment. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Told you so! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look pretty good to me x . . . .

    ReplyDelete