Sunday 17 March 2013

Funky Flowers

I have spent this weekend making a card for the latest Colours and Sketches challenge. I decided to go bold this time and have used one of my favourite colour combinations, black, white and red.



The stamps I have used are from the Funky Floral set by Crafters Companion.  The inks are from Stampin' Up, and the background papers are just from my stash.
I don't know if I will be making any more cards for challenges this week as I want to do more to my blog and I want to try some new techniques. I am expecting some new stamp sets and I want to play with them, If I make anything interesting I will post it, but I am still having problems with downloading photos from my camera onto my computer.  Very irritating. Hope you like my Funky Flowers card, I loved making it.  Crafting is much more fun than housework!!






6 comments:

  1. Hi Vii, great to see you playing along this week again and I really love your bold card, it is striking! Thanks for joining us at CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...really nice colors and love how you used the lay-out! Balanced so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Viji - thanks for joining in at Colours and sketches this week - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh Viji, I love this one again! Those polka dot panels with the red ribbon, your flowers and flourishes. This is a very classy colour combo, not surprised it's a favourite of yours. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches,
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Viji - I have used a lot of black in my cards this week too. Thanks for joining us at Colours and Sketches. Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete