Tuesday 2 April 2013

Blue Circles

It was a miserable day yesterday, dull and absolutely freezing, so I thought I would cheer myself up by making a card for the Colours and Sketches sketch challenge, circles. So here it is.


I used Stampin' Up stamps.  The blue circles are from a set I have but I don't know the name of, I don't think it is available any more, and the pink circles are from the Madison Avenue set. I used Distress inks Chipped Saphire and Picked Raspberry, and Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise.  As I have so many lovely backing papers I thought I would use one from my stash instead of making one this time.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Viji, Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, just lovely.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Viji - a very pretty card, love how you have interpreted the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours! I love what you have done with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Viji, love this! I like how you left the stem on one of the flowers and I like the text background. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Viji, and great use of stamps to follow the sketch

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete