Thursday 23 May 2013

Rain or Shine

I'm so pleased!!!! I got Honourable Mention on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown  challenge, red and white. Thank you so much DT. That's great!!
I have not had much time this week to make cards. It has been so busy again, but I have managed to make one today and I will enter it into two challenges, the Colours and Sketches sketch challenge for this week and the Make My Monday greens and yellows challenge.



I used the Rain or Shine stamp set and inks from Stampin' Up. The background is a design paper from stash in a pale green, the umbrella and sentiment have been stamped in Handsome Hunter and the handle and rain in Daffodil Yellow. It has been mounted  on pale yellow card and yellow ribbon and bow, made using fork method, added.  I coloured in the flowers on the umbrella using a promarker. Its made quite a nice little card I think. I have made a small card this time, it is only 5x5" usually my cards are a lot bigger.
I dont know whether I will be able to do anything next week.  I am off to see my Granddaughter tomorrow and when I get back on Saturday, I have got a lot of clearing up to do in the garden, as I have had a 'nice young man' in to repair and paint my fences and there is a lot to tidy up.  I am hoping to go away again for a few days next week too, in my Romahome, but it depends on how I get on and the weather of course.  I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Vigi. I love your added raindrops. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viji your card is fab, and congrats on your award as your Xmas card was stunning!

    Have a great trip and I hope the weather is good for you and Merlin

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Viji - you have used a lovely stamp set. Thanks for joining in the MMM and CAS challenges this week - enjoy the Bank Holiday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card Viji. Love the clean and simple design.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM green and yellow challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of the sketch. LOVE your stamps. Thanks so much for playing along at CCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the image choice and the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete